- Huntsman Cancer Foundation
- About Us
- Ways to Give
- Grateful Patient
- Major Expansion
- Art Donations
- Sigma Chi
- HCI News
Contact Us to Learn More:
Huntsman Cancer Foundation
500 Huntsman Way,
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
toll free 1-877-585-0303
Research matters. Huntsman Cancer Institute has always distinguished itself by identifying and supporting scientists with new ideas that lead to lifesaving discoveries. Research lead by scientists today gives us hope for tomorrow.
You can be part of that hope. When you help fundraise for HCF, patients know they don’t struggle alone. They know that others—even others they will probably never meet—care about them and about making their lives better.
Fundraise for Huntsman - new DIY fundraising site
Encourage family and friends to donate to Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI) in honor of your birthday, wedding, athletic event, an important milestone, or in memory or honor of a loved one. Each personalized fundraising page provides the opportunity to make an online donation to support our mission.
What If I’m Not an Experienced Fundraiser?
Your fundraiser can be as ambitious (or modest) as what you find comfortable. We’ve provided this guide to make your fundraising event easy—and fun! We want you to be successful and enjoy the experience.
At the end of the day, fundraising isn’t just about money. It’s about connecting with others and showing them how to support worthy causes you believe in.
BEFORE attempting to design and execute an event idea on your own, please read the general guidelines below and contact Jen Murano.
- Contact the HCF office at least 90 days before the event.
- HCF must approve all uses of logo and name in advance of any printing.
- All donors should make checks payable to Huntsman Cancer Foundation.
- HCF will provide counsel, letterhead, and use of logo/name only after event consultation and approval.
- HCF cannot provide public relations support, staff support, “seed money” or financial support, or access to any mailing lists.
- HCF cannot support fundraising for an individual's medical bills.
- HCF reserves the right to refuse any event at any time.
What HCF can provide with at least 90 days’ notice
- Letter on official HCF letterhead, including tax-exempt information, for the sponsoring organization to use in its fundraising and sponsor recruitment efforts
- Advice for volunteers and event organizers regarding fundraising, public relations, marketing, and other important event-planning topics
- Information regarding current research at HCI (possibly specific to a certain type of cancer such as colon cancer or leukemia) for distribution at the event or for public relations efforts conducted by the sponsoring organization
- Use of the HCI logo. Before printing, HCF must review and approve all event and promotional materials with logo and/or name.
What HCF may provide (depending on schedules and the type of event)
- An HCF representative to participate in a check presentation at the event
- An HCI representative to set up a booth or table at the event to answer basic cancer questions
- A letter of thanks to event donors
I want to put on my own event. What do I do?
If you are interested in organizing your own fundraising event, you must agree to and submit the signed HCF Event Policy.
I want a portion of my business' proceeds to come to HCF. How do I arrange that?
If you own or run a business and your idea involves a charitable sales promotion, such as donating a dollar amount for goods or services, you must complete and submit the Charitable Sales Promotion/Event Contract.
Please contact Jen Murano via email or phone: 801-584-5817.