- Huntsman Cancer Foundation
- About Us
- Ways to Give
- Grateful Patient
- Major Expansion
- Art Donations
- Sigma Chi
- HCI News
June 16, 2018
Contact Us to Learn More:
Huntsman Cancer Foundation
500 Huntsman Way,
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
toll free 1-877-585-0303
Presented by Qualtrics
The Huntsman 140 is an annual fundraising road cycling ride benefiting Huntsman Cancer Insitute and 100% of the funds raised through this non-competitive ride go to support groundbreaking cancer research. Choose between a 30, 55, 75, and 140-mile distance out-and-back or start in Delta, UT and ride 140 miles to finish at Fort Douglas on the University of Utah campus. Join a team, create your own, or ride solo to raise funds for cancer research!
The Huntsman 140 started in 2010 with a vision to eradicate cancer. To date, the Huntsman 140 riders have raised nearly $1.5 million dollars for cancer research.
The 2019 Huntsman 140 will be held Saturday, June 15, 2019, as part of the 2019 Huntsman Sports Festival, with the start and finish line at Fort Douglas.
What riders/fundraisers need to know:
- Each rider is encouraged to fundraise $500. Upon registration, a personal webpage will be created for you to help you fundraise.
- New to fundraising? Check out these tips to become a fundraising pro.
- Subscribe to our email list to get the latest information
- Training rides – we offer pre-event rides for all distances every Saturday morning from March through June
Huntsman Cancer Foundation offers a special thank you to our Huntsman 140 sponsors! Your generous support inspires hope and progress for the entire cancer-fighting community. For more information on becoming a sponsor of the Huntsman 140 or any other Huntsman Cancer Foundation event, please contact Jen Murano, firstname.lastname@example.org.