- Huntsman Cancer Foundation
- About Us
- Ways to Give
- Grateful Patient
- Art Donations
- Sigma Chi
- Major Expansion
- Huntsman Cancer Foundation
- HCI News
Contact Us to Learn More:
Huntsman Cancer Foundation
500 Huntsman Way,
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
toll free 1-877-585-0303
In-kind donations? Please contact:
Huntsman Cancer Institute Hospital
1950 Circle of Hope, Room 1110
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
For More Information
firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-584-5815
INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 OUTBREAK
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Huntsman Cancer Foundation has implemented guidance from the State of Utah, its Department of Health, the University of Utah, and the Centers for Disease Control. During this time, we will observe limited in-person office hours and be continuing to operate remotely. To learn more go to https://healthcare.utah.edu/coronavirus/.
All business operations continue in order to advance the lifesaving work of Huntsman Cancer Institute. In this uncertain time, we are grateful for your continued robust support. More than ever, your support is needed. If you need to visit with foundation staff in person, please contact us at 801-584-5800. We will make sure we are available to assist you.
**All Huntsman Heroes training runs and rides are cancelled until May 1. For current event registrants, please read any emails to get updates on this changing situation. We are so grateful for all of our Huntsman Heroes and the funds that you raise to support cancer research!
As Jon Huntsman so often said, “Cancer moves fast. And we need to move faster.”
Thank you for your understanding.
Huntsman Heroes (HH) is a group of dedicated individuals running, biking, and hiking together towards a common philanthropic and physical goal. Open to anyone with a desire to help advance cancer research, the HH program is designed to help participants reach their endurance goals while raising much-needed funds for cancer research at Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI).
HH participants agree to raise a minimum donation amount while receiving a guaranteed spot in some of the best endurance events in Utah and beyond.
Train together, fundraise together, find a cure for cancer together.
In addition to knowing your
Train with Huntsman Heroes
Once you’ve registered for the event of your choice, you’ll be invited to attend weekly training sessions guided by experienced coaches. All athletic levels are welcome!
Running: Saturday mornings,
Cycling: Saturday mornings, start time varies, March–June; Highland High School
By becoming a Huntsman Hero, you become part of the team that envisions a world without cancer. In exchange for a discounted entry into the endurance event of your choice, you agree to meet the following fundraising goals.
- $200 per 5K runner
- $500 per marathon, half marathon, or Ragnar Relay runner, triathlon participant, or Skinny Tire cyclist
- $1,000 per LOTOJA cyclist
- Pink Park City - skiing and snowboarding event - postponed until summer
- Salt Lake City Marathon: Marathon, half marathon, 5K, or bike tour—Virtual event 2020, live event in 2021
- Ogden Marathon: Marathon, half marathon, 5K, or marathon relay—Postponed until September 26, 2020
- Ragnar Relay—Wasatch Back: Running relay for a team of 12—Postponsed to 2021
- Little Red Riding Hood: Ladies only cycling event—Postponed to 2021
- Huntsman Sports Festival - Run or Ride - June 20, 2020
- Lotoja - 206-mile bike ride from Logan, UT to Jackson, WY - September 12, 2020
All Huntsman Hero sign-up fees are nonrefundable.