Jan 09, 2015 10:00 AM

Author: Cancer Learning Center


Radon is a gas that can cause lung cancer. It has no smell and you can’t see it, so you could be breathing it in your home without knowing. Watch this video to learn how to find out whether your home has radon and what you can do to fix it.



To learn more about radon or any other cancer-related information, call Huntsman Cancer Institute’s G. Mitchell Morris Cancer Learning Center at 1-888-424-2100. To order a radon test kit, visit radon.utah.gov or www.epa.gov/radon.


Cancer Learning Center

Huntsman Cancer Institute
cancerinfo@hci.utah.edu

Radon lung cancer cancer prevention

Sign Up for Weekly Health Updates

Get weekly emails of the latest news from HealthFeed.