- How and when should I wear the UVR dosimeter?
- How do I perform my monthly skin self-exam?
- Are extra sunburn and skin self-exam pages available?
- What if I lose or break the UVR dosimeter?
- What should I bring to my visit?
Please wear the UVR dosimeter on your wrist facing up, as you would wear a wristwatch. It should be worn during all waking hours 6 AM – 9 PM. More detailed instructions are available here.
This document contains some helpful tips for performing skin self-exams.
Extra or replacement pages to record sunburns or skin self-exams are available here. You may also obtain these pages by contacting Taylor Haskell at 801-581-5895 or toll free at 866-378-4840.
If you notice any problems with the UVR dosimeter or have lost it, please contact Taylor Haskell at 801-581-5895 or toll free at 866-378-4840.
Please remember to bring your skin checkbook and UVR dosimeter with you (unless it is your first visit). Also, feel free to bring something quiet to do in case you finish a study activity early.