1. Jensen RL, Origitano TC, Lee, YS, Weber M, and Wurster RD: In-Vitro Growth Inhibition of Growth Factor-Stimulated Meningioma Cells by Calcium Channel Antagonists. Neurosurgery 36:365-374, 1995.
2. Jensen RL, Lee YS, Guijarti M, Origitano TC, Wurster R, and Reichman OH: Inhibition of In-vitro Meningioma Proliferation After Growth Factor Stimulation by Calcium Channel Antagonists Part II: Additional Growth Factors, Growth Factor Receptor Immunohistochemistry, and Intra-cellular Calcium Measurements. Neurosurgery 37:937-947, 1995.
3. Jensen RL, Stone JL, and Hayne R: Use of the Horsley-Clarke Stereotactic Head Frame in Humans. Proceedings of the Meeting of the American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, Marina del Rey, Calif., 1995, Part I Stereotact Funct Neurosurg 65: 194-197, 1995.
4. Jensen RL, Stone JL, and Hayne R: Introduction of the Human Horsley-Clarke Stereotactic Head Frame. Neurosurgery 38: 563-567, 1996.
5. Jensen RL, Hahn YS, Ciro E: Risk Factors of Intracranial Pressure Monitoring In Children with A Fiberoptic Device: A Critical Review. Surgical Neurology 47:16-22, 1997.
6. Jensen RL and Stone JL: Benjamin Winslow Dudley and Early American Trephination for Posttraumatic Epilepsy. Neurosurgery 43:263-268, 1997.
7. Jensen RL, Leppla D, Rokosz N, and Wurster RD: Matrigel augments xenograft transplantation of meningioma cells into athymic mice. Neurosurgery 42: 130-136, 1998.
8. Jensen RL: Growth Factor Mediated Angiogenesis in the Malignant Progression of Glial Tumors. A Review. Surgical Neurology 49: 189-96, 1998.
9. Kristopulos T, Jensen RL, Lee J, and Guijarti M: Clostridium perfringens: as a rare cause of postoperative spinal surgery meningitis. Surgical Neurology 51: 448-51, 1999.
10. Jellish WS, Jensen RL, Anderson DE and Shea JF: Intraoperative electromyographic assessment of recurrent laryngeal nerve stress and pharyngeal injury during anterior cervical spine surgery with Caspar instrumentation. J Neurosurgery (Spine 2) 91: 170-174, 1999.
11. Jensen RL, M Petr, and Wurster RD: Calcium channel antagonist effect on in vitro meningioma signal transduction pathways after growth factor stimulation. Neurosurgery 46: 692-703, 2000.
12. Galloway EB, Jensen RL, Dailey AT, Thompson BG, and Shelton C. Role of Topical Steroids in Reducing Dysfunction after Nerve Injury. Laryngoscope 110: 1907-1910, 2000.
13. Jensen RL and Wurster RD. Calcium channel antagonists inhibit growth of subcutaneous xenograft meningiomas in nude mice. Surgical Neurology. 55: 275-283, 2001.
14. Shrieve DC, Watson GA, Jensen RL, and Leavitt DL: Conformity of LINAC-based stereotactic radiosurgery using dynamic conformal arcs and mini-multileaf collimator. Int J Radiation Oncology Biol Phys. 51: 126 Suppl 1, 2001.
15. Jensen RL, Soleau S, Bhayani MK, and Christiansen D: Expression of hypoxia inducible factor 1± and correlation with preoperative embolization of meningiomas. J Neurosurgery 97: 658-667, 2002.
16. Rao G and Jensen RL: Coexistent cerebral metastasis and cavernous. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 74: 105, 2003.
17. Ragel B and Jensen RL: New approaches for the treatment of refractory meningiomas. Cancer Control 10: 148-158, 2003.
18. Kan Peter and Jensen RL: Primary malignant cerebropontine angle melanoma presenting as a presumed meningioma: Case report and review of the literature. Skull Base Surgery 13: 159-166, 2003.
19. Liu JK, Schmidt M, MacDonald JD, Jensen RL, and Couldwell WT: Hypophyseal transposition (hypophysopexy) for radiosurgery of pituitary tumors involving the cavernous sinus. Technical note. Neurosurg Focus 14: Article 11, 2003.
20. Liu JK, O'Neill B, Orlandi RR, Moscatello AL, Jensen RL, and Couldwell WT: Endoscopic-assisted craniofacial resection of esthesioneuroblastoma: Minimizing facial incisions. Technical note and report of 3 cases. Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery 46: 310-315, 2003.
21. Gilbert E, Shelton C, Harnsberger R, Jensen RL: Meningioma of the jugular foramen: Glomus jugulare mimic and surgical challenge. Laryngoscope 114: 25-32, 2004.
22. Kan P, Gottfried O, Blumenthal D, Townsend J, and Jensen R. Oligodendroglioma and Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytoma Presenting as Synchronous Primary Brain Tumors: Case Report and Review of the Literature. J Neurosurgery 100: 700-705, 2004.
23. Jensen RL, Gillespie D, House P, Layfield L, and Shelton C: Endolymphatic Sac Tumors In Patients With And Without Von Hippel Lindau Disease: The Role of VHL Genetic Mutation, VHL Protein and Hypoxia Inducible Factor-1± (HIF-1±) Expression. J Neurosurgery 100: 488-497, 2004.
24. House P, Salzman K, Osborn A, MacDonald J, Jensen RL, and Couldwell W: Surgical Considerations Regarding Giant Dilations of the Perivascular Spaces. J Neurosurgery 100:820-824, 2004.
25. Ragel B and Jensen RL: Pathophysiology of Meningiomas. Seminars in Neurosurgery 14: 169-185, 2004.
26. Jensen RL: Cauda equina syndrome as a post-operative complication of non-instrumentated lumbar spine surgery. Neurosurgical Focus, June 15, 2004.
27. Shrieve DC, Hazard L, Boucher K, and Jensen RL: Dose fractionation in stereotactic radiotherapy for parasellar meningiomas: Radiobiological j considerations of efficacy and optic nerve tolerance. J Neurosurg (Suppl l 3) 101: 390-395, 2004.
28. Patel SJ, Shapiro WR, Laske DW, Jensen RL, Asher T, Wessels BW: Safety and Feasibility of Convection-Enhanced Delivery (CED) of Cotara for the treatment of malignant glioma: Initial experience in 51 patients. Neurosurgery 56:1243-1253, 2005
29. Rogers L, Jensen RL, and Perry A: Chasing your dural tail. Editorial accepted for publication in the Int J Rad Oncol Biol Phys, 2005.
30. Ragel B, Jensen RL, Gillespie D, Prescott S, and Couldwell W: d Cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) Is Ubiquitously Expressed in Meningiomas s and Treatment in Vitro and COX-2 Inhibitor Celecoxib Decrease Cell d Growth: Potential Therapeutic Application. Accepted for Publication in J Neurosurgery, September 2005.
31. Rao G, Klimo P, Jensen RL, MacDonald JD, and Couldwell WT: Recurrent craniofacial meningiomas. Accepted to J Neurosurgery
32. Layfield LJ, Wilmore C, Tripp S, Jones C, and Jensen RL: Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) gene amplification and protein expression in glioblastoma multiforme: Prognostic significance and relationship to other prognostic factors: Submitted to Am J Pathology
33. Jensen RL, Ragel B, Whang K, and Gillespie D: Hypoxia inducible factor 1± Is the Major Regulator of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Secretion in Human Gliomas. Submitted to Neurosurgery.
34. Rao G, Klimo P, Thompson CJ, Samlowski W, Chang M, Watson G, Shrieve D, and Jensen RL: Stereotactic radiosurgery as therapy for melanomas, renal carcinoma, and sarcoma brain metastases: Impact of added surgical resection and whole brain radiotherapy. Submitted to Int J Rad Onc Phys Biol.
35. Chern SS, Leavitt DD, Jensen RL, and Shrieve DC: Is smaller better? Comparison of 3 mm and 5 mm leaf size for stereotactic radiosurgery: A dosimetry study. Submitted to Int J Rad Oncol Physic Biol.
36. Kan P, Gottfried O, Liu JK, Blumenthal D, Townsend J, and Jensen RL. Primary Yolk Sac Tumor of the Conus Medullaris: Case Report and Review of the Literature. Submitted to J Neurooncology.
37. Jensen RL, Camano E, Couldwell WT: Mesial temporal lobe lesion with new onset of gadolinium enhancement after 15 years of observation but at surgery found to be a ganglioglioma. Submitted to J Neuro Oncology
38. McCall T, Binning M, Blumenthal D, Jensen RL: Variation of choroids plexus papilloma dissemination. Submitted to Neurosurgery.
39. Finn MA, Blumenthal DT, Salzman KL, Jensen RL: Transient post-ictal MRI changes in patients with brain tumors may mimic disease progression. Submitted to J Neurosurgery.
40. McCall T, Rao G, and Jensen RL: Development and rapid growth of a desmoid tumor in the surgical corridor following suboccipital craniotomy for recurrent low grade astrocytoma. Submitted to J Neurosurgery.
41. Rogers LR, Sills AK, Vogelbaum MA, Suh JH, Rock JP, Ellis TI, Stieber VW, Asher AL, Fraser RW, Billingsley JS, Arrambide S, Jensen RL, and Shaw E: Initial results of phase II study utilizing the Gliasite RTS for the treatment of a resected single brain metastasis. Submitted to Neurosurgery.
42. Ragel BT, Blumenthal DT, Browd SR, and Jensen RL: Intracerebral Amyloidoma Can Mimic High Grade Glioma on Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy (MRI/MRS). Submitted to Neurooncology.
43. Ragel BT, Couldwell WR, McCutcheon I, Wendlend M, Whang K, Gillespie DL, and Jensen RL. A comparison of cell lines involved in meningioma research. In preparation.
44. Jensen RL, Gillespie D, Ragel B, and Wurster RD: Treatment of Human Meningiomas with Calcium Channel Antagonists Potentiates Chemotherapeutic Response. In preparation.
45. Gupta DK, Baker DL, Robinson JC, Jensen RL, and Egain TD: Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis as a cause of delayed awakening and severe cerebral edema during an awake craniotomy for speech mapping. Submitted to Neuroanesthesia.
46. Ragel B, Whang K, Osborn AG, Townsend JJ, Jensen RL, House P, and Couldwell: Clinical and radiographic analysis of eight subependymomas. case series and review of the literature. Submitted J Neurosurgery.
47. Gillepsie D and Jensen RL: Short inhibitory RNA inhibition of hypoxia a inducible factor-1 decreases glioma growth in vivo and in vitro. In a preparation.
48. Jensen RL, O'Rouke D, Sampson J, Warnick R, Sawaya R: Resident a training in Neuro Onocology. Survey results of North American Training Programs. In Preparation, will submit to J of Neuro Oncology.