- The couch in each patient room folds out into a bed for an overnight guest. Ask a nurse or health care assistant for help.
- Each patient bed comes equipped with TV controls and nurse call lights, located on the side rails.
- There is a separate hand control for the nurse call light near your bed.
- Cell phones can be used in patient rooms and in most places throughout the hospital.
- Visiting hours are flexible. Please talk to your nurse about special rules for visits from children and pets.
- The direct phone line into your room is 801-587-[your room number]. Local calls can be made from your room by first dialing 9.
- Each patient room has cable TV service.
- We have a large selection of videos and DVDs you can view in your room. Just ask a nurse for details.