- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent
- College of pharmacy transcripts
- Completed application form
- Three letters of recommendation
The application and recommendation forms are available at http://healthcare.utah.edu/pharmacy/resident. Completed applications are reviewed and competitive applicants are invited to attend an on-site, full-day interview in January or February. The program participates in the Resident Matching Program of ASHP.
Full-time, benefited employee of the University of Utah.
health, dental and life insurance, and various staff discounts
10 days of vacation leave
2 personal preference days
10-12 yearly holidays
Residents are afforded travel benefits to attend the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting each December and the Western States Residents Conference held each spring.
- Applicants must be graduates from an accredited college of pharmacy and have completed a PharmD, MS in pharmacy, or equivalent experience with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 scale.
- Completion of a pharmacy practice residency is also required.
- Residents must be eligible for Utah licensure and are expected to obtain licensure as a pharmacist in Utah within the first 60 days of the program. www.dopl.utah.gov