Sarai Rivera, Oncology Patient Coordinator for the Gynecological Cancer Program, coordinates patient visits, including scheduling appointments with providers and ancillary services, and serves as a central point of contact for questions, problems, or concerns.
Care coordinator: Sarai Rivera
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can also use the patient referral form to schedule an appointment.
Huntsman Cancer Institute Gynecological Cancer Program
Attn: Sarai Rivera, Suite 2210
1950 Circle of Hope
SLC, UT 84112-5550
To schedule an appointment, please have the following information available:
- Patient name, telephone number, and insurance information
- Referring physician's name, office address, and telephone number
- Diagnosis, including when and how it was made (for example, physical exam, biopsy, other)
- Treatments, if any, that have taken place and for how long
- Radiology and pathology reports for review before the first visit
We will work with the referring physician to schedule the first appointment as soon as possible. Most patients are first seen in an outpatient clinic rather than being admitted to the hospital.
Gynecology Cancer Program ~ Phone: 801-587-4399 ~ Fax: 801-585-3606