- Huntsman Cancer Foundation
- About Us
- Ways to Give
- Grateful Patient
- Major Expansion
- Art Donations
- Sigma Chi
- HCI News
Contact Us to Learn More:
Huntsman Cancer Foundation
500 Huntsman Way,
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
toll free 1-877-585-0303
Presented by Qualtrics
The Huntsman 140 is an annual fundraising road cycling ride benefiting Huntsman Cancer Insitute and 100% of the funds raised through this non-competitive ride go to support groundbreaking cancer research. Choose between a 30, 55, 75, and 140-mile distance out-and-back or start in Delta, UT and ride 140 miles to finish at Fort Douglas on the University of Utah campus. Join a team, create your own, or ride solo to raise funds for cancer research!
The Huntsman 140 started in 2010 with a vision to eradicate cancer. To date, the Huntsman 140 riders have raised over $1 million dollars for cancer research.
What riders/fundraisers need to know:
- Each rider is encouraged to fundraise $500. Upon registration, a personal
webpagewill be created for you to help you fundraise.
- New to fundraising? Check out these tips to become a fundraising pro.
- Subscribe to our email list to get the latest information
- Training rides – we offer pre-event rides for all distances every Saturday morning from March through June
Huntsman Cancer Foundation offers a special thank you to our Huntsman 140 sponsors! Your generous support inspires hope and progress for the entire cancer-fighting community. For more information on becoming a sponsor of the Huntsman 140 or any other Huntsman Cancer Foundation event, please contact Jen Murano, firstname.lastname@example.org.