- Huntsman Cancer Foundation
- About Us
- Ways to Give
- Grateful Patient
- Major Expansion
- Art Donations
- Sigma Chi
- HCI News
Contact Us to Learn More:
Huntsman Cancer Foundation
500 Huntsman Way,
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
toll free 1-877-585-0303
For More Information
firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-584-5815
Huntsman Heroes (HH) is a group of dedicated individuals running, biking, and hiking together towards a common philanthropic and physical goal. Open to anyone with a desire to help advance cancer research, the HH program is designed to help participants reach their endurance goals while raising much-needed funds for cancer research at Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI).
HH participants agree to raise a minimum donation amount while receiving a guaranteed spot in some of the best endurance events in Utah and beyond.
Train together, fundraise together, find a cure for cancer together.
In addition to knowing your
Train with Huntsman Heroes
Once you’ve registered for the event of your choice, you’ll be invited to attend weekly training sessions guided by experienced coaches. All athletic levels are welcome!
Running: Saturday mornings,
Cycling: Saturday mornings, start time varies, March–June; Highland High School
By becoming a Huntsman Hero, you become part of the team that envisions a world without cancer. In exchange for a discounted entry into the endurance event of your choice, you agree to meet the following fundraising goals.
- $200 per 5K runner
- $500 per marathon, half marathon, or Ragnar Relay runner, triathlon participant, or Skinny Tire cyclist
- $1,000 per LOTOJA cyclist
- OutClimb Cancer Challenge: Stair climb event—March 3, 2018
- Pink Park City - skiing event - March 24, 2018
- Salt Lake City Marathon: Marathon, half marathon, 5K, or bike tour—April 21, 2018
- Ogden Marathon: Marathon, half marathon, 5K, or marathon relay—May 19, 2018
- Ragnar Relay—Wasatch Back: Running relay for a team of 12—June 1-2, 2018
- Little Red Riding Hood: Ladies only cycling event—June 2, 2018
- Utah Valley Marathon: Marathon or half marathon—June 9, 2018
- Huntsman 140: 140-, 75-, 50- or 25-mile ride from Delta, UT, to HCI—June 16, 2018
- Huntsman 5K: 5K fun run and KidsK - June 16, 2018
- Virtual Hero:
Any time| Any where
- Canyonlands: Marathon or 5 Miler - March 17, 2018
- Cache Gran Fondo: 100- and 50-mile ride in Logan, UT - July 2018
- LOTOJA: 206-mile bike ride from Logan, UT, to Jackson, WY—September 8, 2018
All Huntsman Hero sign-up fees are nonrefundable.