- Huntsman Cancer Foundation
- About Us
- Ways to Give
- Grateful Patient
- Major Expansion
- Art Donations
- Sigma Chi
- HCI News
Contact Us to Learn More:
Huntsman Cancer Foundation
500 Huntsman Way,
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
toll free 1-877-585-0303
For More Information
firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-584-5815
Huntsman Heroes (HH) is a group of dedicated individuals running, biking, and hiking together towards a common philanthropic and physical goal. Open to anyone with a desire to help advance cancer research, the HHH program is designed to help participants reach their endurance goals while raising much-needed funds for cancer research at Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI).
HH participants agree to raise a minimum donation amount while receiving a guaranteed spot in some of the best endurance events in Utah and beyond.
Train together, fundraise together, find a cure for cancer together.
In addition to knowing your hard earned fundraising dollars are going straight to cancer research at Huntsman Cancer Institute, registering for a race through the HH program has its advantages. Through partnerships with local races, Huntsman Cancer Foundation is able to offer you a discounted registration fee and incentive items throughout your fundraising journey.
Train with Huntsman Hometown Heroes
Once you’ve registered for the event of your choice, you’ll be invited to attend weekly training sessions guided by experienced coaches. All athletic levels are welcome!
Running: Saturday mornings,
Cycling: Saturday mornings, start time varies, March–June; Highland High School
By becoming a Huntsman Hero, you become part of the team that envisions
- $200 per 5K runner
- $500 per marathon, half marathon, or Ragnar Relay runner, triathlon participant, or Skinny Tire cyclist
- $1,000 per LOTOJA cyclist
NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
- Cache Gran Fondo: 100- and 50-mile ride in Logan, UT - July 8, 2017
- Timpanogos Half: Half Marathon - July 29, 2017
- LOTOJA: 206-mile bike ride from Logan, UT, to Jackson, WY—September 9, 2017
- Choose Your Own Adventure: Participate in any event of your choice and raise funds for Huntsman Cancer Foundation on behalf of HCI while you train.
- Crusher in the Tushar: Featuring a 50/50 split of tarmac and gravel sectors, this unique race begins in Beaver, UT, winds through the Tushar Mountains, and finishes at Eagle Point Resort—July 2017
OPEN FOR DONATIONS
- OutClimb Cancer Challenge: Stair
climbevent—February 25, 2017
- Canyonlands: Marathon or 5 Miler - March 18, 2017
- Salt Lake City Marathon: Marathon, half marathon, 5K, or bike tour—April 22, 2017
- Ogden Marathon: Marathon, half marathon, 5K, or marathon relay—May 20, 2017
- Little Red Riding Hood: Ladies only cycling event—June 3, 2017
- Thelma & Louise: Women's Only Half Marathon - June 3, 2017
- Ragnar Relay—Wasatch Back: Running relay for a team of 12—June 2-3, 2017
- Utah Valley Marathon: Marathon or half marathon—June 10, 2017
- Huntsman 140: 140-, 75-, 50- or 25-mile ride from Delta, UT, to HCI—June 17, 2017
- Huntsman 5K: 5K fun run and KidsK - June 17, 2017
All Huntsman Hometown Hero sign-up fees are nonrefundable.