June 7-8, 2018
Salt Lake City, Utah
Increasing HPV Vaccination in the United States: A Collaboration of NCI-funded Cancer Centers
Please join us for the upcoming National Cancer Institute (NCI) Cancer Center human papilomavirus (HPV) vaccination meeting hosted by Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah—the first national HPV vaccination Cancer Center meeting in the west.
- Cancer centers will share findings from their environmental scans with a focus on barriers to and facilitators of HPV vaccination in their catchment areas/states.
- Cancer centers will learn from one another about strategies to improve HPV vaccination in their regions.
- A focus on HPV vaccination challenges experienced in rural communities will be highlighted.
- All cancer centers and other partners working in population-level HPV vaccination education, training, intervention strategies, and research are invited.
- Meeting will take place in the afternoon and evening on June 7 and will end by 1 p.m. on June 8.
Additional information about this conference will be updated on this page in the coming weeks.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org