June 7-8, 2018
Salt Lake City, Utah
Increasing HPV Vaccination in the United States: A Collaboration of NCI-funded Cancer Centers
Please join us at Huntsman Cancer Institute for the upcoming National Cancer Institute (NCI) Cancer Center human papilomavirus (HPV) vaccination meeting hosted by Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah—the first national HPV vaccination Cancer Center meeting in the west.
Registration cost is free and now open. Click here to register.
On Thursday June 7th, a dinner option will be avalible at the Natural History Museum of Utah.
Dinner will be $50.00 per person. Please reserve a spot by May 1st.
- Cancer centers will share findings from their environmental scans with a focus on barriers to and facilitators of HPV vaccination in their catchment areas/states.
- Cancer centers will learn from one another about strategies to improve HPV vaccination in their regions.
- A focus on HPV vaccination challenges experienced in rural communities will be highlighted.
- All cancer centers and other partners working in population-level HPV vaccination education, training, intervention strategies, and research are invited.
- Meeting will take place in the afternoon and evening on June 7 and will end by 1 p.m. on June 8.
- Invited speakers include:
- Bob Croyle, PhD, Director, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute
- Anna Giuliano, PhD, Founding Director of the Center for Infection Research in Cancer, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Melinda Wharton, MD, Director, Immunization Services Division, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Astracts are due by May 1st.
Thursday, June 7, 2018
12:30-1:00 PM: Registration at Huntsman Cancer Institute
1:00-3:00 PM: Opening Session
3:00-5:00 PM: Cancer Center HPV Vaccination Showcase
6:30 PM: Dinner at Natural History Museum of Utah with Invited Speaker-Anna Giuliano, PhD, Moffitt Cancer Center (Cost is $50.00 per person. Please reserve your spot by May 1st).
Friday, June 8, 2018
8:00-10:00 AM: Keynote Presentations and Breakfast
10:00-11:00 AM: Panel Discussion
11:00-12:00 PM: Breakout Sessions
12:00-1:00 PM: Closing Presentations and Final Remarks
For your convenience, a block of rooms has been reserved at the Salt Lake Marriott University Park at the special rate of $160.00 per night. Please book hotel room as soon as possible as the deadline for this special rate ends on May 4, 2018.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org