- Multiple Myeloma Symposium
- Utah Cancer Patient, Survivor, and Caregiver Conference
- Conferences & Events
- HCI Seminar Series
- Melanoma Symposium
- Annual Hematology Review
- Cancer Immunotherapy Conference
- Colorectal Cancer Day
- Hematologic Malignancies Patient and Family Open House
- BRCA 1/2 & You
- Directions & Parking
- Frontiers in Cancer Prevention, Research and Therapy
Hematologic Malignancies Patient and Family Open House
March 9, 2017
6th Floor, Huntsman Cancer Institute
RSVP and register for a building tour: Emily Estheimer, 801-213-6105, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Susan Sheehan, President, and Chief Operating Officer, Huntsman Cancer Foundation
Brief Introduction & Overview of Agenda
Social Hour & Optional TourEnjoy light finger food and desserts while you mix and mingle with fellow patients, their friends and family members, and HCI researchers and clinicians.
During this hour you will also have the opportunity to take a tour (approx. 20 mins) of an HCI research laboratory.