- Utah Cancer Patient, Survivor, and Caregiver Conference
- Conferences & Events
- HCI Seminar Series
- Melanoma Symposium
- Annual Hematology Review
- Cancer Immunotherapy Conference
- Colorectal Cancer Day
- Hematologic Malignancies Patient and Family Open House
- BRCA 1/2 & You
- Directions & Parking
As research advances, we learn more and more about best practices to care for our BRCA1/2 carriers and want to share that information with you and your family.
Please join us for dinner to learn about new updates and research of BRCA1/2 mutations and high-risk cancer management that may be relevant to you and your family’s health. This is also an opportunity to mix and mingle with other BRCA1/2 families. Free dinner will be served to BRCA1/2 carriers and their guests at 5:30 p.m.
April 27, 2017
The Point Restaurant (6th Floor, Huntsman Cancer Institute)
Topics include the following:
- Options for managing surgical menopause
- Prostate cancer screening options for men with BRCA1/2 mutations
- Talking to your children about a BRCA1/2 mutation
- How men can benefit from genetic testing for a familial BRCA1/2 mutation
- Making sense of different risk data
Our oncologists Sarah Colonna, MD and Saundra Buys, MD will attend to answer questions, as well as our Family Cancer Assessment Clinic genetic counselors. We look forward to having you and your family join us!
To RSVP and let us know any dietary restrictions contact: