- The first and presenting author of the poster or oral presentation
- Member of the PASPCR in good standing at least 3 months prior the application
- The applications for travel has to be sent through the website
- The priority in distributing travel awards will be given to students, postdoctoral fellows and junior faculty (less than 5 years in Academia)
- Only applications fulfilling the above considerations with abstracts selected for either oral or poster presentations by regular review committees will be considered
- The applications will be ranked based on priority scores obtained after reviews of abstracts and applicant's status with priority for student/postdoctoral fellow vs junior faculty
The PASPCR Travel Grant Application period has ended.