Abstract Submissions Are Closed
The following presentation options are available for consideration:
- Oral presentation only (15 minutes – will be selected by committee based on ranking by session co-chairs)
- Poster presentation only (all accepted posters will be displayed, and a few will be selected for discussion)
- Both Oral and Poster presentations
The following Oral presentation categories are available:
- Genetics and developmental biology
- Environmental modulation of pigmentary phenotypes
- Translational and clinical studies
The following Poster presentation categories are available:
- Basic Science
- Translational and Clinical Research
CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
STEP 1: Preparation of Word Document
Prepare a Word file in Arial font, 11 point size, containing:
Title, in boldface.
Authors, with degrees and affiliation including institution, city, state, and country.
Brief background, hypothesis, methods, results, and conclusion of the project or study.
Please refrain from extensive review or presentation of previously published data. The entire document should be no more than 350 words including the title and author information. All abstracts must be in English.
STEP 2: Submissions are closed
STEP 3: Confirmation of receipt of abstract
You will receive a confirmation email within a couple of days of receipt of your submission. Please contact Michelle Judd with any questions or concerns:
All abstracts submitted will be published in Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research.