- Get an annual Pap test when sexually active, no matter what age. Regardless of sexual activity, Pap testing should begin no later than age 21.
- Get an breast exam and cancer-related checkup once a year between 18 and 39 years of age, and do a breast self-examination every month.
- Get a mammogram and cancer-related checkup once a year, starting at age 40.
- Begin colon cancer screening at age 50.
- Examine testicles monthly for lumps or changes between the ages of 15 and 34.
- Get a cancer-related check-up every three years between the ages of 18 and 39.
- Get a cancer-related check-up every year, starting at age 40.
- Begin colon cancer screening, prostate screening, and digital rectal exams once a year, starting at age 50.