- 2014 Top Science Report
- National Clinical Trials Network Site
- New Hope for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Patients
- Precision Medicine Targets Lung Cancer
- Melanoma and Genetic Risk
- Promising Research for Ewing Sarcoma
- Lactate and Cancer: An Odd Couple
- Hitting the Breast Cancer Gene Jackpot
- Combating Wayward Cells
- Of Mice, Models, and Genes
- Pediatric Cancer Matching Gift Challenge
- Grateful Patient Profile: Marie Murray
- Huntsman Cancer Foundation
- Top Science 2014 Summary
Jon M. Huntsman, Sr., founder and principal benefactor of Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI), once said, "I believe with all my heart that we will defeat this horrible disease. Everybody can play a part in finding cures."
Huntsman Cancer Foundation—the non-profit organization that supports HCI—comprises a team that works tirelessly for the cause. Through their efforts, construction of the Primary Children's and Families' Cancer Research Center is well underway. To date, they have provided $106 million for the entire project, with $16 million paid to date toward principal and interest. In addition, they secured $10.5 million to date from the State of Utah.
The Primary Children's and Families' Cancer Research Center will open in 2017.
Learn about others who support HCI's fight against cancer—one, a grateful patient who outruns the odds of her diagnosis, and the other an anonymous donor inspired to set up a matching gift fund for pediatric cancer research.